IELTS Life Skills Exam Preparation Course
From 10 hours per week
1 week +
From £45 / hour
IELTS Lifeskills A1
Develop the English speaking and listening skills you will need to prove as part of your application to UK VI for further leave to remain in the UK.
IELTS Lifeskills A2
Develop the English speaking and listening skills you will need to prove as part of your application to UK VI for further leave to remain (extension visa).
Course Content / aims /objectives
The course focuses on developing and practising speaking and listening in the following areas:
- listen and respond to spoken language, including simple narratives, statements, questions and single-step instructions
- basic information, feelings and opinions on familiar topics
- talk with another person in a familiar situation about familiar topics.
- giving opinions
- giving personal information
- stating preferences
- asking for information or descriptions
- agreeing and disagreeing
- explaining, giving reasons or justifying
IELTS Lifeskills B1
Develop the English speaking and listening skills you will need to prove as part of your application to UK VI for indefinite leave to remain or citizenship.
Course objectives / Content / aims
- listen and respond to spoken language, including straightforward information and narratives, and follow straightforward explanations and instructions
- communicate information, feelings and opinions on familiar topics, using appropriate formality
- talk with one or more people in a familiar situation, making relevant points and responding to what others say to reach a
- shared understanding about familiar topics.
- showing contrast, cause, reason or purpose
- asking about past or future events
- expressing future certainty or possibility
Monday – Friday
Monday – Friday (mornings)
Book This Course
Pay Your Deposit
Enrolment on a course is accepted once payment of the deposit (£100) or full courses fees are received and conditional on space being available.
The balance of fees is to be paid 4 weeks prior to the course start date.
Cancellation of a course will result in the loss of the deposit. Any refund for cancellation due to illness is at the school’s discretion.
Once a course has commenced no refund can be made for leaving before the end of the course.
Suzanne Sparrow Plymouth Language School, its staff and representatives will not be liable for any loss, damage, illness, injury or accident to persons or property. Adequate insurance provision should be made prior to commencement of course.