Intensive Cambridge Exam Prep Group Course
Cambridge First Certificate in English (Council of Europe Level B2) – upper intermediate.
Accepted by many employers worldwide as indicating proficiency in English to be able to be of use in many jobs. Maximum class size 12.
- Prepare students for internationally recognised exam
- Improve general English level and increase confidence in using English
- Improve examination techniques and strategies
- Practise and improve all four main skills
- Expand vocabulary knowledge and improve grammar
- Focus on accuracy, fluency and clearer pronunciation
Full or Part practice exams are also available in class or as homework.
Reading (Paper 1)
- Skills and strategies to apply to a broad range of texts.
- Approaches to dealing with multiple choice (Part 1), gapped texts (Part 2), and multiple matching (Part 3).
Writing (Paper 2)
- Focusing on appropriate style and register as well as a range of text types, e.g. letters, reviews, emails, essays, articles and reports.
Use of English (Paper 3)
- Practising open and multiple-choice clozes (Parts 1 & 2), word formation and word transformations (Parts 3 & 4).
Listening (Paper 4)
- Exposure to and skills for dealing with native speech.
Speaking (Paper 5)
- Focusing on accurate and appropriate usage of grammar and vocabulary, coherent expression of ideas, pronunciation, interactive communication and performing exam tasks successfully.