Intensive Cambridge Exam Prep Group Course
Cambridge First Certificate in English (Council of Europe Level B2) – upper intermediate.
Accepted by many employers worldwide as indicating proficiency in English to be able to be of use in many jobs. Maximum class size 12.
- Prepare students for
- Improve general English level and increase confidence in using English
- Improve examination techniques and strategies
- Practise and improve all four main skills
- Expand vocabulary knowledge and improve grammar
- Focus on accuracy, fluency and clearer pronunciation
Full or Part practice exams are also available in class or as homework.
Please contact us for a quote based on your group’s individual requirements.
- Skills and strategies to apply to a broad range of texts.
- Approaches to dealing with multiple choice (Part 1), gapped texts (Part 2), and multiple matching (Part 3).
Writing (Paper 2)
- Focusing on appropriate style and register as well as a range of text types, e.g. letters, reviews, emails, essays, articles and reports.
Use of English (Paper 3)
- Practising open and multiple-choice clozes (Parts 1 & 2), word formation and word transformations (Parts 3 & 4).
Listening (Paper 4)
- Exposure to and skills for dealing with native speech.
Speaking (Paper 5)
- Focusing on accurate and appropriate usage of grammar and vocabulary, coherent expression of ideas, pronunciation, interactive communication and performing exam tasks successfully.
Course Details & Prices
Cambridge Preparation Short Course / 23 hours week / £280 per week / £455 with accommodation
Cambridge Advanced / 23 hours per week / 10 weeks £2500 / £4250 with accommodation | 12 weeks £3000 / £5100 with accommodation
Cambridge Proficiency / 23 hours per week / 10 weeks £2500 / £4250 with accommodation | 12 weeks £3000 / £5100 with accommodation
First Certificate of English / 23 hours per week / 10 weeks £2500 / £4250 with accommodation | 12 weeks £3000 / £5100 with accommodation
CAMBRIDGE EXAM COURSES AND DATES 2018
Click the image to view full screen with an option to download a PDF version of the Cambridge Exam Course Dates 2018
Book Your Course
Pay Your Deposit
The balance of fees is to be paid 4 weeks prior to the course start date.
Cancellation of a course will result in the loss of the deposit. Any refund for cancellation due to illness is at the school’s discretion.
Once a course has commenced no refund can be made for leaving before the end of the course.
Suzanne Sparrow Plymouth Language School, its staff and representatives will not be liable for any loss, damage, illness, injury or accident to persons or property. Adequate insurance provision should be made prior to commencement of course.