University Group Programme
French Lycee & University Group Programmes 2017
Minimum Group Size: 12
University Group Programme Course includes
- 5 nights full-board accommodation with our carefully selected homestay providers. Students are placed in pairs.
- 15 hours of lessons
- 4 afternoons of visits and/or talks
- 1 afternoon free for shopping
- Lessons both mornings and afternoons (23 hours) are available if preferred.
- All activities are accompanied by an English teacher.
Please contact us for a quote based on your group’s individual requirements.
From: £285 per student
£50 non-refundable deposit per student
SUNDAY evening arrival in Plymouth
09:00 – 12:30 / English lessons in groups of 12
12:30 – 13:30 / Lunch
14:00 – 16:30 / Afternoon Activity, see programme below
FRIDAY evening departure
Tour of Historic Plymouth / Lord Mayor Parlour / Department Store or Retail Business Tour / Plymouth Gin Distillery / Plymouth University / City Hotel / National Marine Aquarium Business Visit or Talk by a Professional at the school / Visit to local Secondary School
Pub Evenings / Theatre or Cinema visits / Snooker or American Pool.