How to Pay
£100 deposit is required at the time of enrolment to secure all individual bookings. Full fees for all bookings are required upon receipt of invoice.
Paying Course Fees
You may use any of the following methods to pay for your course fees:
Using our bank details.
- Arrange the transfer through your bank.
- Sterling pound bank transfers can be made using the bank account details below.
- Please note that if you pay via this method you must check that the amount you transfer covers the difference due to the exchange rate.
4 Old Town Street, Plymouth PL1 1DD, ENGLAND
Sort Code: 40-36-22
Account Number: 11823337
Flywire is the global payment provider for Schools and Students and allows you to:
- Pay in local currency
- Pay by bank transfer, debit or credit card and specialist local options
- Track your payment from start to finish
- Pay from almost any country and any bank
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates
- Feel safe, with 24/7 dedicated multilingual customer support
For more information, you can download this Flywire leaflet.
Cancellation of a course by an individual will result in a £100 cancellation fee. Once a course has commenced no refund can be made for leaving before the end of the couse. Where exceptional circumstances are evident a refund may be given at least 24 hours prior to arrival. In this case, a full refund for that student will be given.
Take a course with us and see how we can help you achieve your goals!