How to Pay
£100 deposit is required at the time of enrolment to secure all individual bookings. Full fees for all bookings are required 2 weeks before the start of the course.
Paying Course Fees
You may use any of the following methods to pay for your course fees:
Flywire is the global payment provider for Schools and Students and allows you to:
- Pay in local currency
- Pay by bank transfer, debit or credit card and specialist local options
- Track your payment from start to finish
- Pay from almost any country and any bank
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates
- Feel safe, with 24/7 dedicated multilingual customer support
For more information, you can download this Flywire leaflet.
Using our bank details.
- Arrange the transfer through your bank.
- Sterling pound bank transfers can be made using the bank account details below.
- Please note that if you pay via this method you must check that the amount you transfer covers the difference due to the exchange rate.
4 Old Town Street, Plymouth PL1 1DD, ENGLAND
Sort Code: 40-36-22
Account Number: 11823337
Cancellation of a course by an individual will result in a £100 cancellation fee. Once a course has commenced no refund can be made for leaving before the end of the couse. Where exceptional circumstances are evident a refund may be given at least 24 hours prior to arrival. In this case, a full refund for that student will be given.
Take a course with us and see how we can help you achieve your goals!