How to Pay
£100 deposit is required at the time of enrolment to secure all individual bookings. Full fees for all bookings are required 2 weeks prior to the start of the course.
Paying Course Fees
You may use any of the following methods to pay for your course fees.
Using our bank details.
- Arrange the transfer through your bank.
- Sterling pound bank transfers can be made using the bank account details below.
- Please note that if you pay via this method you must check that the amount you transfer covers the difference due to the exchange rate.
- HSBC Bank
- 4 Old Town Street, Plymouth PL1 1DD, ENGLAND
- Sort Code: 40-36-22
- Account Number: 11823337
- IBAN: GB39MIDL40362211823337
- SWIFT: MIDLGB22
- BIC: MIDLGB2110B
Cancellation of a course by an individual will result in a £100 cancellation fee. Once a course has commenced no refund can be made for leaving before the end of the couse. Where exceptional circumstances are evident a refund may be given at least 24 hours prior to arrival. In this case, a full refund for that student will be given. Cancellation of a student within a group made less that 24 hours prior to arrival will result in a £100 cancellation fee. Cancellation of a whole group less than two weeks before arrival will result in a 25% cancellation fee.